Here we go.

01 January 2015

TC

A few weeks ago, I learned that my friend TC was murdered. I'm afraid at how dark my thoughts turn when I think of the perpetrator. I cannot even say how I really feel, it's disgusting.  It's hard to hush these ideas.

Then there's the deep sadness and the painful emptiness of his absence and yet, he is everywhere! His influence is so part of my everyday life that it essentially goes unnoticed because it's my normal.  He was a good friend to me and I will miss him immensely.

Much love to the living.

 photo 2DB2B294-90C3-47F3-A4B8-93EC93265C81.png_zpsozd1hrte.jpeg
By Isaac Alexander

KMHD + TC:
 photo ACD47AE0-F2EC-4B5A-92C3-ACBDC285DBBE.png_zpsbpthijkq.jpeg


2 comments:

Carrie said...

When was this photo of TC and your sis taken? So sad about this....he was such a gentle innocent person.....

AMD & KMHD said...

It was taken about a year and a half ago at the Victory St. space.

Lordy, what fun we had.

Blog Archive